Monday, April 2, 2018

Kendra Wilkinson Tearfully Confirms Divorce... We Think

You’ve heard of the saying that it’s “all over but the shouting,” right?


For Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, it appears to all be over by the filing.



Over the past several days, Wilkinson has gone out of her way tell social media followers that her marriage was in trouble.


She even took the very unusual step of shooting down chatter that her relationship was healthy, insisting to anyone who would listen that she and Hank were in a bad place.


Now, following a series of Instagram photos and messages (below) in which Kendra seemingly had a break down, removed her wedding ring and made it clear the union was very nearly over…


… well, the ex-Playboy centerfold has sort of done the same thing again.



“I’m scared,” Kendra said via Instagram Stories on Monday morning, hinting once more that things really are terrible between her and Baskett.


“10 years. I did everything I could,” she goes on to say in her video, adding:


“It wasn’t good enough. I will always love him. My heart will always remain open for him. I believed in forever I really did. Guess it’s just not meant to be.


“I’m so scared but I have to get strong for my kids. I will.”


The couple are the parents to a pair of children: an eight-year old son named Hank IV and a three-year old daughter named Alijah.


“Thank you to all my friends and family for supporting me at the moment. Every little ounce of love helps. Thank you,” Kendra added, while also including a photo from her wedding day.



The model and the former wide receiver got married in 2009.


Five years later, however, their lives were changed forever when Baskett admitted to receiving manual pleasure from a transgender model named Ava London.


Despite an appearance on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, along with many seasons of Kendra on Top, the stars were apparently unable to work through the issues this hand job caused.


For some time, the assumption was that Kendra only played up her marital strife to boost ratings for this series.


But it has not aired a new episode since last summer and WEtv has not announced a renewal.



It is therefore safe to maybe assume that Kendra is serious this time around.


She’s simply being as real and as raw and as honest as possible when it comes to the dissolution of her marriage.


That said, as far as we know, she has not filed any divorce papers…yet.


“Today will be the saddest, scariest day of my life,” Kendra later Tweeted, implying a legal decision was imminent and concluding:


“Today I will have to be the strongest I’ve ever been. Today, my rebirth begins.”




k dubs tweet


We wish her the best of luck with this.


Considering there are two young kids involved, we really do Hank and Kendra settle things in a mature and amicable manner.


Think about the little ones, guys. Always.


ReadMore…