Sunday, April 29, 2018

Lea Michele: I"m Engaged! Check Out My HUGE Ring!

Lea Michele is singing a very happy tune right about now.


The happiest of her life, we’d have to imagine.


Why?



Because the former Glee star is engaged!!!!!!


The 31-year old confirmed this very exciting piece of news via Instagram on Saturday, announcing that she had accepted the proposal from boyfriend Zandy Reich.


She did so by writing the word “Yes” alongside a diamond ring emoji.


Oh, and also by including a photo of her own diamond ring…


… which is MASSIVE!



An insider tells E! News that Reich popped the major question to his girlfriend with a four-carat elongated, radiant-cut ring, which he personally designed with Leor Yerushalmi and The Jewelers of Las Vegas.


The couple has been together since July.


Asked about her relationship with Reich, who serves as the president of clothing brand AYR, Michele said the following last year to People Magazine:


“When I’m not working, I’m at home with my cat, with my family, with my boyfriend, with the people that I love – and that’s how I reset, and that’s how I center myself.


“It’s so important to tune out the noise and the unnecessary, and just focus on the people that you love because they know you better than anyone.”


And also:


“I’m very happy and I think that you can tell. I don’t really talk a lot about my personal life, but I’m also the kind of person where I always say, ‘You will see how happy I am just by looking at my face.’


“I can’t hide it.”


Michele and her fiance keep a mostly low profile, but here’s a photo of them on Instagram:



Michele previously dated Glee co-star Cory Monteith, who passed on July 13, 2013,


She has also been linked to iZombie actor Robert Buckley and Matthew Paetz.


Reich is not in entertainment, however.


He’s businessman who has spent years working in finance and fashion, including his most recent position at All Year Round. 


The very lucky young man graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics from University of Pennsylvania and also attended UPenn’s prestigious Wharton School of Business.


We don’t know when Michele will get married.


But we do know the singer/actress will reunite with Glee castmate Darren Criss for their joint LMDC Tour in the near future.


The nine-city schedule kicks off May 30 in Nashville and includes stops in Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Washington D.C., Indianapolis, Columbus, Easton, Newark and Toronto.



We send our very best wishes to the lovebirds.


They seem sincerely happy together.


CONGRATS!


ReadMore…