Saturday, July 7, 2018

Kylie Jenner: Stormi RUINED My Body!

OK, so it’s been five months now since Kylie Jenner gave birth to her daughter, Stormi.


She’s been a mother for five months, and it’s still just too wild to believe, right?



In 2028, we will still be talking about how wild it is?


Probably, yeah, to be honest.


Kylie Jenner gave birth to her first child at 20 years old, the father is some guy she’d been dating for a couple of weeks before getting knocked up, and it’s literally always going to be a crazy story.


But this is just the way things are now, so at some point, we just have to get used to it and carry on.


And judging by this new video Kylie shared on her YouTube channel, she’s carrying right on with her classic vain ways.


The video is a Q&A with her best friend, Jordyn Woods — they asked for questions on Twitter, picked some out, then discussed them.


First, they talked about how they met (through mutual friends in middle school, nothing too thrilling there).



Then they answered a question about which one takes the longest to get ready (Kylie) and a question about Kylie Cosmetics.


But then someone asked Jordyn about her weight loss, and that’s where things got interesting.


Jordyn said that at first, she wasn’t intentionally trying to lose weight, but when she did start trying, being consistent was key, as was figuring out a way to enjoy working out.


Kylie told her that she motivates her, then revealed that she’d “planned my first workout on Monday” — it sounds like she hasn’t worked out at all since giving birth.


“I’m not even doing it to get in shape,” she explained, “even though after Stormi I feel like people think that I like bounced back super fast, which I guess I did.”


She said that people “get the wrong idea on Instagram sometimes,” because everything is not totally back to normal with her body.



“Especially at such a young age, to see your body go through such a change,” she said, “and it is physically, emotionally and mentally a challenge.”


But she added that pregnancy is “also a beautiful thing, and it was such a great pregnancy and birth and I’m so happy and I would have done the same thing over again.”


She’s not the greatest at maintaining one train of thought, huh?


But she tries, bless her heart.


Getting to her original point, she revealed that “my boobs are like three times the size, which bothers me. I have stretch marks on my boobs, my stomach isn’t the same, my waist isn’t the same, my butt’s bigger, my thighs are bigger.”


“It’s just a change, and honestly I’m finding like I have to change my style a little because nothing in my closet fits my from before.”



“I really want to gain my core back,” she added. “I feel like I have fake abs now, like it’s just genetics, but I want real abs.”


“I know I can have a super fit body, but just for my health, I want to do this.”


It’s not surprising to hear any of this — we’ve heard rumors for a long time about how insecure her pregnancy had made her.


Which, to be fair, is totally normal, especially for someone like Kylie, a young woman who’s built much of her career on being hot.


It’s very possible that her body will never go back to the way it was before, even with the help of plastic surgery or Snapchat filters or whatever else.


But if working out is going to make her feel better, then more power to her, right?



ReadMore…