Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Kylie Jenner Dry Humps Travis Scott on New GQ Cover

We can now check off another first for Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott.


Back in February, of course, the stars welcomed their first child, a daughter actually named Stormi Webster.


Then, in May, the stars finally made their red carpet debut, posing for curious photographers at the MET Gala in New York City.


Now, the rapper and the self-made billionaire are featured on their first magazine cover, opening way up about their romanceto GQ… while playing right into their public personas.



Scott is the quiet and serious one.


Kylie is the provocative and playful one.


The cover image above depicts each exactly in these lights, doesn’t it?


As for details about their relationship, Scott starts by making it clear that he doesn’t believe talk that anyone who dates a member of this family will have his career derailed.


Kardashian curse, Kardashian schmurse, basically.


“I don’t even be looking at motherf-cers,” he tells the magazine, adding as only he can:


“I don’t be looking at sh-t. Kylie actually likes me for me. Man, hell nah. Nervous for what? I’m on my own island. So hey, come over there to Astroworld.


“I’m not into all the other sh-t. I don’t get involved. I’m over here. Kylie is different.”



We think this was Scott’s way of saying he doesn’t pay attention to social media chatter or celebrity gossip.


Kylie, meanwhile, just thinks that past Kardashian or Jenner lovers haven’t been able to “handle” the attention of dating her or one of her sisters.


But Scott? Well…


“I don’t think he’s really cool with it, but he deals with it, because we love each other and we have a family,” she explains.


“For sure, I know he doesn’t like the attention. That’s why we just go the extra mile to keep our relationship super private, or like, if he has events or something, I won’t come.


“Because I want him to do his own thing. I want him to be him. I don’t want it to be Kylie and Trav.


“If people don’t ever see us together, that’s okay with me, because we just do our thing.”



Critics have interpreted Kylie and Travis rarely going out together as a sign that their relationship is bogus.


Some people think they are pretending to be a couple still because it would look bad if they split so soon after a baby was born.


Kylie, however, scoffs at this notion. And she doesn’t let it bother her, either.


“I know these stories aren’t going to matter, so don’t even let them affect you, you know?


“There’s a lot of people who love us, but there’s also a huge handful of people who don’t like us.”


This is a fact.



Scott and Jenner met at Coachella last year and have been together since April of 2017.


They don’t really go on “dates,” Kylie says.


They also don’t see each other as often as they’d like to because Scott resides in Houston and Stormi is too young to travel a lot.


When they do hang out, though, they try to make the most of their time together. A recent case in point?


“The most romantic thing he’s done for me is, on my birthday, he woke me up out of bed at like six in the morning,” Kylie says, elaborating in precious detail:


“He was like, ‘We gotta go,’ and I’m just like half asleep, like, ‘What do you mean? What do you mean?’


“And he just starts pulling me, and the sun was just coming up, and he had flowers all the way down his house and violin players everywhere.


“The rager can have a sweet side.”



ReadMore…