Monday, August 27, 2018

Thomas Ravenel Basically Accuses Ashley Jacobs of Cheating

Thomas Ravenel does not want your pity.


But, if you’re a woman, he very much does want you to give him a call.



The veteran Southern Charm star took to Twitter over the weekend in order to make one accusation and one offer.


First, the accusation:


Ravenel – who quit the aforementioned Bravo series this month amidst allegations of rape by two women – wrote on his personal account that he’s totally fine with Ashley Jacobs ending their relationship a couple weeks ago.


For what reason?


Because Ravenel hints strongly that Jacobs cheated on him.


Today, my personal life just took a huge upward turn,” Thomas Tweeted on Saturday, explaining why as follows:


“I finally have more than enough information to move forward without any doubt or hesitation and I’ll never look back.”




TR Tweets


How ominous sounding, right?


The assumption around the Internet is that Ravenel is confirming that he has gathered the necessary intel to prve that Jacobs was sleeping with other men behind his back.


That’s why he can finally “move forward” confidently and that’s why he replied to a follower asking if he were single by writing:


“And ready to mingle!”


Ravenel also sent a second Tweet that cited the Chicago song “If She Would Have Been Faithful,” suggesting that Jacobs had been untrue, writing:


“After 30 years I finally understand the lyrics from that wonderful Chicago tune:


“If she would have been faithful, if she could have been true, then I would have been cheated, I would have never known real love.”



Jacobs – who dated Ravenel for two years and whose feud with his two-time baby mama, Kathryn Dennis, drove much of Season 5 – broke the break-up news to her own social media followers back in mid-August.


Fighting off tears in a video, Jacobs said “I love Thomas and I’ll always love Thomas. I’ll always care about him.”


That’s sweet and all, but as we noted above:


RAVENEL HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE!


A former housekeeper and a woman with whom Ravenel went on a date in 2015 have both said he assaulted them sexually.


This does not mean he’s guilty, we know.


But it’s worth emphasizing.



The very rich Charleston resident has denied these accusation, while resigning from Souther Charm and blaming his portrayal on that series for his sullied reputation.


“I’m not doing the show anymore,” Ravenel said upon announcing his departure, adding:


“In the contract they have the right to fictionalize your story. They took advantage of me. I decided I’ve got too much to lose and informed them I’m not coming back.”


As for Jacobs?


“I hope the best for her … I do feel a bit sad now,” he Tweeted over the weekend.


“But now I know that just around the corner, down the street, around the block, something magical is going to happen … perhaps real love.”



Perhaps.


Or maybe jail time for those aforementioned rape allegations.


Ravenel said he is now seeking “a woman with whom the trust, faith, respect and love is immovable,” adding that he felt he never got that from Jacobs.


Will Ashley return to Southern Charm for Season 6? It remains unclear.


But she attempted to make amends with Dennis via a lengthy Instagram apology last week.


Might she next write one to Thomas?



ReadMore…