Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro: Did He Really QUIT Jersey Shore?!

We’re just one day away from the return of Jersey Shore: Family Reunion, and in keeping with tradition, it seems there’s so much drama that no camera crew can keep pace.


And not surprisingly, much of it centers around the mascot for ‘roid rage himself, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro.



As you may recall from the first iteration of JSFV, agro Magro is pretty much “spiraling” non-stop these days.


Ronnie has broken up with Jen Harley about a dozen times in the months since they welcomed a daughter together.


Each split has been uglier than the last, and at one point, Harley dragged Ronnie with her car during a particularly intense fight.


Unable to restrain his rage, Ronnie got in a fight with a random fan while the show was filming in Vegas.



In recent weeks, Ronnie has largely been absent as his castmates continued to promote the show at various events, including Monday night’s 2018 VMAs.


Magro has also been uncharacteristically quiet on social media in recent weeks.


All of this sparked rumors that Ronnie quit Jersey Shore, possibly as a result of a legal battle with Harley.


Last night, Ron-Ron took to Instagram to finally address those reports.


 
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro with Ariana


“Everyone keeps asking where I’ve been, why wasn’t I at the VMAs or other ‘Jersey Shore: Family Vacation’ events with my lovely castmates,” he wrote.


“I’ve chosen to take some time off to be a father to my beautiful daughter,” Magro added.


“I’ve got to experience everything in my life thankfully because of ‘Jersey Shore’ and my fans, [but] there’s nothing that can replace the feeling of being a father.”


From there, Ronnie assured fans that all is well in Seaside Heights:



“Thank you for all the love and support, and no, I have not quit ‘Jersey Shore,"” he continued. “


“I am just choosing to take time so I can watch my daughter grow and be apart of [her] life…and be an amazing father. I rather be there for her in person than have to watch her grow through text messages and Instagram posts.”


Ronnie concluded the post with a touching tribute to his daughter:


“I can give her everything in the world, but if I can’t give her a relationship or a bond, than all of this is for nothing at the end of the day.”



And just so there’s no doubt about his involvement with the show, he tossed in a bunch of promotional hashtags, like “#PremiereThisJerzDay”


So there you have it.


Despite numerous reports to the contrary Rahn has not stahpped, nor does he have any intention of stahpping.


So mix up a batch of Ron-Ron juice and bust out your Sammi Sweetheart sex doll, because the stuff is about to hit the fan yet again.



ReadMore…