Monday, September 21, 2015

Ariana Grande: Look at My Natural Hair!

Ariana Grande has said over and over and over that she was not keeping it real back when she said America sucked.


Conversely, however, the singer is totally keeping it real in her latest Instagram post.



Feating a collage of four separate selfies, the photo show off various angles of Grande’s voluminous hairdo.



“Peekaboo healthy curls,” the artist wrote as a caption to the fun montage, adding: “long time no see.”


Grande is nearly always seen in public with her hair in a ponytail, later joking in an Instagram video that she and her dog Ophelia now “match.”


The pop singer has confessed in the past that she rocked the same hairstyle because her locks were left in such bad condition after starring on Nickelodeon shows Victorious and its spinoff, Sam & Cat.


“I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first 4 years of playing Cat… as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair,” she said in early 2014.


“My real hair is back to brown and I wear extensions, but I wear it in a ponytail because my actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd when I let it down.


“Trust me, it’s… difficult for me to have to wait forever for my natural hair to grow back and to have to wear more fake hair than every drag queen on earth combined.”


We understand. At least Grande can take comfort in the following pictures, which all make her look very pretty: