Monday, September 21, 2015

Hilarious Mother to College-Bound Son: CALL ME!

Let no one ever accuse Ann Pinto McCarney of being passive aggressive.


Only of being hilarious.


This 46-year old mother has gone viral because she hadn’t heard from her son for a long time after he left for college.


So… did she call him in response? Write an email? Send a car? Nope, nope and nope.


She recorded an amazing video in which she reminds her son of her identity; and also of how to use a phone, in case he forgot and that"s why he hasn"t called yet.


"As soon as I gave birth and got stretch marks, I figured I had a right to torture him as much as I want," McCarney joked to NBC Philadelphia after this video became an Internet sensation.


Best of all? Ann"s son"s called the day after it went live.


Hilarious mother to college bound son call me