Sunday, September 20, 2015

"It"s Been A Weird Year," Blake Shelton Confesses At iHeartRadio Festival Saturday Night — See How The Star Is Handling It HERE!

You’ve gotta feel for the guy!


Blake Shelton was performing at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas on Saturday night, when he opened up with the audience about the recent past.


Related: Is Blake Getting Over Miranda Lambert With Booze & Strippers?


During his 25-minute set, Shelton told festival-goers all about it, and while he didn’t mention, say, Miranda Lambert, he did clue the audience in on how he was coping with the whole divorce thing:


“It’s been a weird year. but at least I got my songs coming out.”



Looking on the bright side! We can get behind that!


He was also a little bit surprised that he was asked to play at the iHeartRadio Festival:


“They told me I was playing this iHeart music festival and I thought, ‘That’s pretty cool. I’ll go do that. That would be fun, right?’ I never actually know what I’m doing until I get here and I’m like, backstage doing some interview and I’m like, ‘Who’s that on stage?’ That’s J. Lo. What the eff? What am I doing here?”



What is he doing here? Well, according to Blake himself… he’s drinking! The Ol’ Red singer raised a red solo cup and finished the thought:


“So then, I just want y’all to know, I got nervous and I’m still nervous right now, and when I get nervous I tend to drink a little bit, okay. I’m just being honest with you.”



You can be honest with us any time you like, Blake!


[Image via Judy Eddy/WENN.]