Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ivanka Trump: Pregnant with Baby #3!

A new Donald Trump supporter is set to enter the world any month now.


Fortunately, he or she won’t be old enough to vote in the 2016 Presidential Election.



Yes, this is a drawn out way of saying that Ivanka Trump is pregnant!



She announced on Facebook today that she and husband Jared Kushner are expecting their third child.


“I couldn’t be more thrilled to share the news with you that I am expecting,” The Donald’s daughter wrote on her official website, saying of her son and daughter:


“Arabella and Joseph are both incredibly excited to have a new sibling on the way (of course, Arabella desperately wants a baby girl, and Joseph hopes it’s a boy!), and I wanted them to join me in making the announcement.”


Trump and Kushner have been married since 2009. Their daughter is four and their son will turn two in October.


Concludes Ivanka on her site:


“I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have a career that I am deeply passionate about, but, at the end of the day, it’s my family that is at the center of my life – and to be adding another baby to our family is a tremendous blessing.


“Jared and I are so thankful, and so excited!”


We hear that Donald Trump has already declared this child to be a “total winner,” so that bodes well for him or her.