Monday, September 21, 2015

Kendall Jenner CONFIRMS Nipple Piercing! Attributes Rebellious Act To A "Rough" Period In Her Life

There you have it, folks!


As speculated, Kendall Jenner has officially confirmed that indeed her nipple is pierced! But the reason behind it may not be what you think…


Related: 5 Times We Almost Saw Kendall’s Nipples During GQ Shoot!


The 19-year-old supermodel admitted to the new addition at the launch of her new Estée Lauder fragrance Modern Muse Le Rouge at Macy’s in New York City, sharing:


“I was going through a period in my life, having a rough time, being a rebel and was like ‘Let’s just do it."”



A little change now and then never hurt anyone! But… ouch!


Although she doesn’t say exactly what was going on in her personal life, we can take a few guesses!


Kendall went on to share that the experience wasn’t as painful as she thought!


“[I was] so terrified, I’m laying on the bed like ‘Why am I doing this.’ Honestly, it hurt, but wasn’t as bad as everyone made it seem and maybe because everyone hyped it up and I thought it would be really, really bad. Then it wasn’t as bad as I expected.”



Well… that’s good! At least she’s honest!


[Image via AP Images.]