Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Brandi Glanville: LeAnn Rimes Still Sucks!

It’s my belief that LeAnn Rimes deliberately bugs Brandi Glanville.



Rimes has shamelessly flaunted her relationship with husband Eddie Cibrian since their affair began on the set of 2009’s made-for-television movie, Northern Lights.


While Glanville would like to say that she and the two idiots have moved passed it all, that’ s simply not the case.


“We still battle, don’t get me wrong,” Glanville admitted during an interview on Nik Ritchie’s Podcast One.


“I have an issue with her posting pictures of my children on holidays. It’s horrible. If my ex-husband, if their dad isn’t posting pictures, why is she?”


Rimes has a knack for rubbing her seemingly charmed life in anyone’s face, a cry for attention if there ever was one.


“Get that vodka out, I’ll grab three bottles of chardonnay, cry myself to sleep and look at what they’re doing for Christmas. It’s hell,” Glanville said.


“I told her, I said ‘It doesn’t make me mad, it hurts my feelings.’ I’m missing half of their life as it is.” “I tucked my tail and went ‘Please, just around the holidays, don’t do it.’:


“And she’s like, ‘It’s my family too and I’m gonna do whatever I want."” 


In 2009, Glanville told Us Magazine that Rimes showed up to a Lakers game Glanville and Cibrian were at, and kept calling/texting Cibrian, even after he allegedly ended their affair.


Alas, Glanville’s best efforts to move past everything are all for naught.


“I begged and tried for so many years to get things to change and they haven’t,” Glanville said, “so I have to just f—ing accept it that I’ll see pictures of my kids on Thanksgiving in a horse drawn carriage looking perfectly happy and I’ll cry myself to sleep.”