Wednesday, February 17, 2016

11 Photos of Kate Middleton Looking Sporty and Perfect Because DUH


I"m going to go a bit Daily Mail here and declare Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Sport.


Long before April 29th, 2011, the former Catherine Middleton was racing Prince William down slopes, playing worthy opponents on the court and taking charge of a dragon boat.


Britain"s royal family is a sporty one, mainly geared towards polo, horse racing, and salmon fishing (yes, that"s a sport).  The Windsors love the great outdoors, which is why Catherine fit rights in.


It"s not particularly fair that someone as graceful as she looks as comfortable in a ball gown and tiara as she does in a half-zip and moccasins.


 


 




1. "Would Anyone Like To Go Riding?"


Kate middleton in college

“We’ll have to take a car over to the stables. They’re on the other side of the castle, past the gardens.”



2. "What a Lark!"


Sporty kate middleton

“Aren’t you lot supposed to be Olympians?”



3. "Like This? In My Stuart Weitzmans?"


Kate middleton gif

“What else have you got for me?”



4. "You Want Me To Do What?"


Kate middleton prepares to absail

“I lied! Ok? I’m only the world’s 2nd greatest athlete and I have no idea how to get down from this bloody wall!”



5. "This Ball-In-The-Net Thing is Great Fun"


Kate middleton basketball

“I’m quite good at this, aren’t I?”



6. "’Yee-Haw?’ WTF Is ‘Yee-Haw?’"


Kate and william in cowboy hats

“Can we go home now?”


View Slideshow