Friday, February 12, 2016

Brandi Glanville to Dean Sheremet: Remember When Our Spouses Cheated on Us?

It’s been seven years since LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian cheated on their spouses with one another, but like the O.J. trial, their affair is back in the news these days.



Sadly, it’s not because someone produced a miniseries about the scandal that features John Travolta in an unconvincing hairpiece.


No, LeAnn and Eddie’s infidelity is once again making tabloid headlines because Mrs. Rimes-Cibrian’s cuckolded first husband is finally speaking out Dean Sheremet.


Doing so might get him sued by LeAnn, but Dean doesn’t seem to care, and we thank him for it.


In addition to sharing details about his marriage to LeAnn in his new cookbook, Dean recorded an interview for Brandi Glanville’s podcast earlier this week.


Naturally, it wasn’t long before talk turned to the affair that broke up both Dean and Brandi’s marriages.


The full episode won’t be available until Monday, but in a preview released today, Brandi shares the following recollection with her guest:


“I remember when we were at the pool hall, and we saw the sh-t go down,” Glanville says. “You grabbed my ass, and I was like, ‘Wait, I’m in the Twilight Zone.’ I don’t know if you remember this.”


The whole “Dean grabbing Brandi’s ass” thing is new, but we’ve heard about this notorious pool hall before.


Dean talked about the joint in another recent interview:


“I’ll never forget this,” the chef recalled. “There was this bar that everyone hung out at after set, and I remember coming down the stairs and seeing the two of them shooting pool together.


“I could just tell by the body language that everything had changed. … She’s shooting pool, shooting tequila, in a tight tank, tight jeans, over-the-knee boots, and she’s standing across from him, playing with the pool cue.


“All of a sudden, there was a huge shift. I totally felt foolish. I felt like this pathetic husband hanging around. I was very aware of how others were looking at me.”


Brandi has been throwing shade at LeAnn for years (and vice versa), so it’s nice to finally hear Dean’s side of things.


Sure, a lot of time has passed but when your wife’s affair with her co-worker makes tabloid headlines, we imagine it leaves some lingering resentment.