Thursday, February 25, 2016

Bristol Palin Slams Baby Daddy Following Custody Agreement

Bristol Palin has taken aim at her baby daddy on Instagram.


Oh, right. Sorry. We need to clarify which baby daddy, don’t we?



Earlier this week, Levi Johnston finally won the custody battle over the seven-year old son he has with Bristol, Tripp.


Way back in 2009, Palin’s former fiancé filed legal documents that alleged Bristol and her family were barring him from seeing his child.


He and Bristol then agreed that Levi could see his son twice per week, but no formal agreement was ever signed in court.


The case was dismissed due to inactivity in 2012, but Johnston filed a petition a year later for equal custody. And a judge has now granted it to him.


“I’m so happy to have my son in my life, and to put all of this back in forth in the courts behind me,” Johnston wrote on Facebook on Tuesday.


“It might have taken me 7 years and cost me around $ 100,000 in lawyer fees, spread out among 3 different lawyers, as well as a lot of patience, but it was all worth it.”


Bristol – who gave birth to a child fathered by her second former fiance, Dakota Meyer, in late 2015 – proceeded to respond to the situation on Instagram.


In seemingly bitter fashion, Palin screen-capped the image of the following quote:


Always be careful of what you hear about a woman. Rumours either come from a man that can’t have her or a woman who can’t compete with her.



A short while later, however, Bristol shared the sweet family photo posted above, referenced the bible verse Matthew 5:11 and wrote this on her Instagram page:


These babies are my world and I will always be doing what is best for them.


Every child deserves two loving parents, so I will continue to encourage that no matter what. I have never, and will never, keep them from having a positive relationship with their fathers.


I did not “lose” any custody case – my son has always spent most of his time with me and he will continue to do so, he is happy, healthy, and knows both of his parents love him.


That’s the most well-reasoned, grounded, mature thing we’ve ever heard Bristol Palin say.


We may need a few minutes to digest it.