Friday, February 19, 2016

Sister Wives: Are Jenelle and Meri Leaving The Show?

It’s probably for the best.



Ahead of its season 7 premiere, TLC’s Sister Wives may go on without two family member.


A catfish scandal had Meri, one of Kody Brown’s four wives fooled into thinking she developed an online relationship with a man, when it was really a woman.


“During an emotional and vulnerable time earlier this year, I began speaking with someone online who turned out not to be who they said they were,” Meri said in a statement.


“I never met this person and I regret being drawn into the situation, but I hope because of it I can help others who find themselves in similar circumstances.


“Throughout this whole ordeal, my family has supported and stood by me.I am grateful to them for their love and strength through this difficult time.”


According to the Christian Post, both Meri and Kody’s other wife, Jenelle, have decided to leave the show.  


Though not confirmed by the network, both women have chosen to focus on other aspects of their lives.


Sources suspect that Meri will also try to leave her polygamous marriage to Kody.


“She did not want to be there anymore,” a source told Life & Style in early February.


“That she loved the kids but the marriage was done and she was not wanting to fix it. She said the second sister wife [Janelle] was shocked.”