Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Jana Kramer Dedicates Emotional Dancing With The Stars Performance to Daughter Jolie

It hasn’t been easy ride for Jana Kramer.


The One Tree Hill star and country singer endured an abuse marriage in 2005.


Then in 2015, she thought she had married her soul mate, former NFL star Mike Caussin.


When it was revealed that Caussin had cheated on her, Kramer made the decision to leave him.



Now, Kramer is competing for the mirror ball trophy on this season of Dancing With The Stars, and she’s focused not only on winning, but on herself and her daughter, Jolie.


Last night, the theme was Most Memorable Year, and Kramer decide to select 2016, since Jolie was born on January 31st, 2016.


“This week, it’s most memorable year, and mine is 2016, because I had my baby girl,” Kramer said on last night’s episode.


“I feel like I’m the strongest I’ve been my entire life. She’s given me the strength I didn’t know I would have.”



Kramer touched on her first marriage to Michael Gambino, who went to jail for attempted murder.


“And I’ve been in bad situations where I’ve let people take that from me.


“Ten years ago, I was in an abusive relationship. It was the worst time of my life. He went to jail for attempted murder on me,” Kramer explained.


“It’s been a very heavy secret to hold for so many years. The situation ten years ago broke me. It took having Jolie to piece together every single broken part of me.”


Gambino was released in 2010, and two years later he committed suicide.


Kramer and partner Gleb Savchenko danced to Martina McBride’s “In My Daughter’s Eyes.”



Kramer even Facetimed McBride herself to share her song selection.


“I never want my daughter to ever go through the things I went through, or question that she’s not good enough, Kramer said.


“And I want my daughter to know that no man should ever put their hands on her. Because she’s beautiful.”


ReadMore…