Monday, October 24, 2016

Kylie Jenner Accused of Bizarre Animal Mix-Up: Fair or Fowl?

Kylie Jenner will likely never be awarded a Nobel Prize or a MacArthur Genius Grant, but in her own way, she’s a very savvy young woman.


Kylie lip kits are evidence that the girl understands her fan base and knows how to sell.


The fact that Kylie is slowly transforming into Kim Kardashian – while a tad unsettling – is further evidence of her ambition and willingness to do whatever it takes to remain a mega-star.



But we all have our intellectual blind spots, right?


Kylie may be an expert on self-promotion, with a keen understanding of what makes the social media world go ‘round, but not surprisingly, the girl has never spent much time on farms.


But even her sheltered, suburban upbringing doesn’t explain why she has a 2-year-old’s understanding of animals.


The video below has been receiving plenty of attention online, and … well, you’ll see why:



In the clip, Kris summons Kylie to the foyer (of course she’s one of those people who pronounces it foy-yay), where she’s holding a pig that she plans to present to her daughter as a pet.


In a truly baffling, bizarre moment, when Kris turns to show her the animal, Kylie excitedly exclaims, “Is that a chicken?!”


Yeah, it’s not like Kylie mistook a hen for a rooster.


We’re talking bird and mammal here.



The girl clearly needs to bone up on her delicious animals.


Or does she?


Kylie says the whole thing was a simple mix-up that could’ve happened to anyone.


She makes a surprisingly convincing argument in this Vine video:



If you’re not into listening to Kylie explain her barnyard confusion, here’s the most pertinent quote:


“So I love chickens, and my mom asked me what I wanted for my housewarming gift, so I told her, ‘I want chickens, I want a chicken coop, I’m dying to have a chicken,"” she says.


“We had, like, over 10 conversations about it, so when I saw her downstairs, I saw something that was all wrapped up in her arms, and I was upstairs, of course I assumed that it was a f-cking chicken. I never asked for a pig.”


“I assumed it was a f-cking chicken” and “I never asked for a pig” are both incredible quotes that will hopefully end up on t-shirts and bumper stickers.



So Kylie swears she hadn’t laid eyes on the animal when she  hilariously branded it a chicken.


We still have our doubts.


Anyway, he main takeaway here is that if you eat breakfast at Kylie’s house, she might serve you turkey bacon without warning you.


And if that’s not illegal, it should be.


ReadMore…