Sunday, November 20, 2016

Kanye West: F--k Beyonce, Bruh!

Don’t look now, but Kanye West seems to be headed for a major meltdown.


Well, actually do look, because it’s exceedingly entertaining.



And there’s a video and everything!



To set the stage a bit, Kanye had this concert in Sacramento, and he was about 90 minutes late getting onstage.


When he finally did come out, he performed three songs, and then he decided to start feeling his feelings.


“I am putting my career, my life, my public standing at risk when I talk to y’all like this,” he told the audience.


“This is a moment in the matrix, bro.”


Yeah, you know it’s about to get good.



“Motherf–kers might feel a way about this tonight,” he began.


“Beyonce, I was hurt ‘cause I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me and over ‘Hotline Bling."”


This is apparently some MTV VMAs beef here. Very intense.


“Now, don’t go trying to diss Beyonce,” Kanye told his audience. “She is great Taylor Swift is great. We are all great people.”


“But sometimes we be playing the politics too much and forgetting who we are just to win.”


“F-ck winning,” he said. “F-ck looking cool. F-ck looking cool F-ck being cool. F-ck all that, bruh.”


“I been sent here to give y’all my truth, even at the risk of my own life, even at the risk of my own success, my own career. I been sent here to give y’all the truth.”



“Jay Z, call me, bruh,” he went on. “You still ain’t called me. Jay Z, call me.”


“Jay Z, I know you got killers, please don’t send them at my head. Just call me. Talk to me like a man.”


And then came the literal mic drop: he just straight up left the concert.


“Right now, press, get ready to write your passive aggressive, LeBron James racist comments, Season 4 racist comments,” he stated.


“Get ready to have a field day, press, get ready, get ready, because the show’s over.”


And, just like that, after being well over an hour late, performing three songs, then talking trash about America’s royal family, he called it a night.



What is wrong with this guy?


This definitely isn’t the first time that Kanye went after Jay Z: remember the rant he went on last month?


He brought up the politics of music then, too, because he was upset that Jay placed more importance on Tidal and his record label than their friendship.


Kanye also got personal, telling the audience that his kids and Blue Ivy “ain’t never even played together,” and he expressed some hurt that Jay hadn’t been to see him after Kim’s robbery.


“Don’t call me, after the robbery,” he accused Jay, “and say ‘How you feeling?’ You wanna know how I’m feeling? Come by the house.”


“Bring the kids by the house like we brothers.”



But, as we learned last night, Jay never did call him.


Poor, poor Kanye …


ReadMore…