Monday, March 27, 2017

Abby Lee Miller: I QUIT DANCE MOMS!

Abby Lee Miller is outta there, folks.


As she awaits sentencing for her role in a bankruptcy fraud scheme, the Dance Moms host has taken to Instagram in order to drop a professional bomb:


She is leaving the series that made her into a horribly annoying star.



Very early Monday morning, the troubled reality star shared the above photo and captioned it with a lengthy message that detailed her decision.


It reads as follows:


The majority of children that follow me may be fast asleep, however now is the critical time to make the following statement:


I WILL NO LONGER TAKE PART IN DANCE MOMS. FOR THE PAST SIX YEARS/ SEVEN SEASONS I HAVE ASKED, BEGGED, AND EVEN DEMANDED CREATIVE CREDIT FOR ALL THE IDEAS, AWARD WINNING ROUTINES, THEMES, AND COSTUMING – TO NO AVAIL!


TODAY, I WAS SO PROUD THAT I WENT AGAINST THE PRODUCER’S IDEA (ONCE AGAIN) TO ENTER A COMMAND PERFORMANCE OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE NUMBERS… “WHERE HAVE ALL THE CHILDREN GONE?”


ALONG WITH THREE BEAUTIFUL SOLOS!


I don’t have a problem working with any kid, I love children and have dedicated my life to making other people’s children successful!


I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BEING MANIPULATED, DISRESPECTED, AND USED – DAY IN AND DAY OUT BY MEN WHO NEVER TOOK A DANCE LESSON IN THEIR LIVES AND TREAT WOMEN LIKE DIRT!



That’s… quite the statement, huh?


But a few points seem worth noting:


  1. Dance Moms has done very well in the ratings, so whatever these producers have decided on, those choices appear to have paid off.

  2. Miller has pleaded guilty to bankruptcy fraud, so perhaps she isn’t in the best position to be whining, screaming or playing the victim.

  3. Miller totally and completely sucks.

For those who do not watch Dance Moms online regularly, trust us: Miller is a huge bully.


She specializes in getting very angry and acting very selfish at all times.


In October 2015, this infamous instruction was charged with attempting to hide $ 775,000 of income from her Lifetime series and its spin-off, Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition (along with numerous other projects) during Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.


She basically lied to the government and pretended that she was poor so she could keep all of this money for herself.


Miller was also accused of divvying $ 120,000 and having her friends carry the money in plastic bags in their luggage in August 2014.


We’re talking seriously shady and amateur stuff here.



In January, the star agreed to forfeit $ 120,000 in Australian currency that she snuck into the country, the Associated Press reported.


Her sentencing has been delayed on a couple of occasions already, but Miller faces up to 30 months behind bars.


So the supposed disrespect that she’s felt at the hands of her producers may soon be the least of Miller’s problems.


With Dance Moms having been renewed, the question now turns to Miller’s replacement.


If she really is a goner, who will take her spot as host?


And will you still tune in to watch Dance Moms if you can’t see Abby Lee Miller berating some young pupil or parent each and every week?



Miller quitting the program comes after junior elite competition team members Nia Sioux, Kendall Vertes, Kalani Hilliker and Cameron Bridges departed the studio to compete with 8 Count Dance Academy with former ALDC member Chloe Lukasiak at Nationals.


Miller has also faced recent backlash from ex-dancer Maddie Ziegler, who slammed her teacher in her new book and on her press tour for The Maddie Diaries: A Memoir.


“I did a lot of crying in those early competitions,” Ziegler writes in the book, adding:


“My nerves were really bad because I felt so much was riding on every single number we performed.


“If you watch me in the wings, you’ll always see me biting my nails. I put a lot of pressure on myself, I didn’t want to disappoint anyone – my teachers, my teammates, my mom, our audience.”


Miller will be sentenced for her financial crimes on May 8.


ReadMore…