Friday, March 24, 2017

Kendall Jenner Recalls Stalker Drama: He Looked Homeless!

The Kardashians have had their fair share of security concerns over the last few months, but Kendall Jenner"s stalker ordeal was eclipsed by Kim Kardashian being robbed at gunpoint.


In fact, we almost forgot all about it. In a sneak peek for Sunday"s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kendall opens up to Kris Jenner and Scott Disick about what went down. 



"I had someone break into my house," the reality TV star said to the camera. "I used to be the one who was so independent. I was always kind of by myself, in a good way, but now it"s like, fully flipped."


"So I came home one night, and there was a guy sitting on the side of my street, and I was like, "That"s so weird." He just looked like a homeless man," Kendall revealed to Jenner and Disick.


"I drove around and went into my house, and I watched the gate close. I turned my car off, getting my stuff together. I"m about to open my door and look in my rear-view mirror, and he was standing right there. In the gate, right behind my car."



"I need to talk to you," she said she heard the man say. 


"I was like, "No, you need to leave,"" Kendall continued. "I called one of my friends immediately. I"m sobbing, crying. He was at my window, banging on my window, screaming at me."


The man was later named as Shavaughn McKenzie, and Jenner testified against the man on October 13. It must have been a horrible situation for her.


Kris and Scott were clearly concerned by what they were hearing. Kris must have been worried sick about her daughter because of what happened with Kim. 


The family really need to ensure they get some good security to look over them at all times. Kim and Kendall being targeted means there is something their security is failing to do. 


Have a look at the full scene below.


Kendall jenner recalls stalker drama he looked homeless
ReadMore…