Friday, March 3, 2017

Vanessa Grimaldi to Nick Viall: So, You Moving to Canada?

This season, The Bachelor spoilers have been as dead-on correct as ever, but there are still two installments left for a potential shocker.


Might one of the final three be ready to throw such a curveball?


Canadian beauty Vanessa Grimaldi puts the screws to Nick Viall on next week"s episode of The Bachelor, asking him about the future.



Nick Viall is used to being put on the spot, but not like this.


In the sneak peek at Monday night’s episode below, Viall hedges when the Montreal resident asks if he would consider moving there.


You know, IF they decide to further pursue this romance.


Nick is someone that I can actually picture spending the rest of my life with,” Vanessa, 29, says, but he"s also Nick, and it"s The Bachelor.


Do we even need to explain any further than that?


“But at the same time," the special ed teacher adds, "we have that sort of relationship where our conversations are always so heavy."


"Today I felt like Nick was questioning whether or not he wants to be as close to my family as I am. It’s been upsetting me.”



During Grimaldi’s hometown date – Corinne Olympios got cut, leaving Vanessa, Raven Gates and Rachel Lindsay – Nick met her family.


That"s customary for Bachelor semifinalists, but what"s a little unusual is that subject of where they would move after the show came up.


It didn’t seem as if the two had discussed their plans post-Bachelor, so Vanessa brought it up during their subsequent fantasy suite date.


That idea didn"t necessarily go over all that well.


“Is there anything that you would feel uncomfortable compromising on?” she ask. “Is moving for you something you don’t see yourself doing?”


“I’ve moved a lot,” Viall, 36, responds. Ouch.



“I’ve never imagined living in Canada," he adds.


"I’ll be honest, that’s not easy for me to picture."


"I hope that’s not a non-negotiable," Nick tells Vanessa, leaving the door open. "I think I would do anything for the woman that I love.”


“Not to sound corny, but I’m really proud to be an American,” The Bachelor star adds, very much sounding corny in the process.


Vanessa"s perfect response to that nonsense?


“And I’m very proud to be a Canadian."


The plot thickens, eh?! (Sorry.)


Vanessa grimaldi to nick viall so you moving to canada
ReadMore…