Friday, March 17, 2017

June Shannon: Slammed By Her Own Daughter!

June Shannon is a new woman.


We mean this almost literally, as the former Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star now anchors her very own reality show (Mama June: From Not to Hot), on which she has stunned viewers with her weight loss.


Seriously, we barely recognize Shannon at this point.



E! News spoke this week to the reality star’s estranged daughter, Anna “Chickadee” Cardwell, who believes Shannon may look different on the outside…


… but she’s exactly the same deep down on the inside.


Asked by the outlet about her mom’s massive weight loss, Cardwell replied:


“I think she did it just to be more famous. I don’t think she did it just for her because she never mentioned anything ever before about getting plastic surgery.”


Chickadee went on to say she actually knows for a fact that Shannon’s manager convinced her to do the surgery for reality television purposes because she also offered the same opportunity to Cardwell herself.


The 22-year old said this manager explained such a change in body type would “get her out there,” enabling her to garner another opportunity for increased fame and fortune.


“I think Mama did get herself out there to get another show,” Chickadee explained, adding:


“That’s my opinion on that. I don’t think she did it or anything for herself. If she would have done it for herself, she would have tried to lose the weight a long time ago.”



That’s possible.


It may even be plausible.


But folks have done far worse than lose weight in order to be famous.


Just think: the public could have been exposed to a June Shannon sex tape or Playboy spread or something.


In this case, even if Shannon’s motivations were self-centered, the result is still a far healthier outlook on life than she had previously.


But Chickadee isn’t alone in her criticism.


On an upcoming episode of Mama June: From Not to Hot, her ex-husband’s fiancee, Jennifer, refers to Shannon as a toothpick in front of June’s own daughter, Honey Boo Boo, alleging, “she looks sick.”


She even questions June’s parenting skills because … well… because she’s been feeding Honey Boo Boo vegetables.


“This child is not getting what she might want to eat,” Jennifer says on the show. “I think that it’s important to have the things that a child needs.”



A mother who won’t die from a heart attack is a pretty important need, no?


We can’t say we’re huge fans of June Shannon or anything, but we’re not about to criticize her for losing (A LOT of) weight or making her child eat healthy meals.


Chickadee, meanwhile, even admits that she may be bashing her mom out of a bit of jealously.


“Everybody wants me to get my own show,” she hilariously tells E!.


“I doubt it’s going to happen, but it would be nice. Lots [of people have] been asking me about getting my own show with my kids again. [They] tell me that they would watch the show just for me and kids.”


She even confesses that the attention and the paycheck would be welcome.


“I miss being on film, miss being on TV,” she concludes.


“I miss it for the money and I miss it for, you know, getting out there—for people just to see my story and stuff like that.”



ReadMore…