Saturday, March 25, 2017

Liam Payne & Cheryl Cole Welcome First Child!

There’s officially a new member of the One Direction Dads’ Club!


Liam Payne took to Instagram moments ago to confirm that he and girlfriend Cheryl Cole have welcomed a baby boy.


It’s the first child for both.



Payne confirmed the news by posting the photo above, along with a heartfelt message praising his loved ones and fans for their continued support:


‘My close friends and family know there are very few times when I’m left speechless… wow! I’m incredibly happy to welcome our new baby boy into the world, it’s a moment that I will never forget for the rest of my life and my favourite memory I have so far.


“I’m completely in awe of his incredible mother and how she has been the whole way through this, she’s really made my dreams come true.


He added that the child does not yet have a name, writing:


“We haven’t named him yet but he’s already capturing hearts including mine. I feel very blessed.”



Cole posted the same photo to her own social media accounts along with the following caption:


“On Wednesday, 22nd March Liam and I became parents to an incredibly beautiful, healthy baby boy, weighing 7lb 9 and looking like a dream.


“Although he still doesn’t have a name he is already stealing hearts. We are all madly in love and overwhelmingly happy with our little arrival.”


She added:


“Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers around the world. A day that now has a different meaning to me forever.”



Yes, tomorrow is Mother’s Day in the UK, and little As-Yet-Unnamed arrived just in time the make the occasion all the more special to Cheryl.


After meeting when he auditioned for The X Factor back in 2010, Cole and Payne began dating last spring.


The early days of their romance were marred by controversy, as it was widely rumored that Cole had left her husband for Payne, who’s ten years her junior.


(1D fans tend to scrutinize their favorite lads’ love lives just a bit.)



Just six months later, rumors that Cole was pregnant with Payne’s baby began to circulate on social media.


Just last month, Cole debuted her baby bump in public for the first time, and now she and the boy band beau are parents to a bouncing baby boy!


Our sincerest congrats go out to Liam and Cheryl!



ReadMore…