Monday, August 14, 2017

Vienna Girardi Suffers Miscarriage of Twin Daughters

Vienna Girardi has made a heartbreaking announcement.


The former Bachelor suitor – who earned a proposal on Season 14 from Jake Pavelka, but split from the reality star several months later – revealed on Facebook that she has suffered a miscarriage.



Girardi had been pregnant with twins and was 18 weeks along when the tragedy hit.


She broke this exciting news to fans back in early June.


“On Aug 3rd, I went in for an ultra sound bc the Perinatologist notice one of my twins had more fluids than the other which was the first sign of TTTS(Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome) this is when one twin takes more nutrients than the other,” Girardi explained, adding:


“They said that it did look like it had improved over the last week though.”


She proceeded to go into more sad detail about what happened:


“Unfortunately, that was not the case and that evening my water broke due to the amniotic sacs rupturing. I spent the next 2 days in the hospital trying everything to save them.”




VG FB


Girardi wrote that physicians told her she would have to deliver the children or risk losing her own life – at just 18 weeks, though, the twins had “a very slim chance under 5%” that they would survive.


“So as any mother would do I did everything to save them but their hearts stopped beating on day two which is also when I went into septic shock with 104 fever,” she tragically continued.


“My little angels went to Heaven on Aug 5th and I was rushed into the OR for emergency surgery and was in the ICU for 4 days.”


We truly cannot imagine what this must have been like for Girardi.


We cannot imagine what she is going through right now.



Girardi lives in Orlando and is engaged to Todd Allen.


After lying in bed for days and mourning her loved ones, she made the brave choice to donate the twins to science in the hopes that scientists will one day learn more about TTTS.


“This was the hardest decision I have ever had to make in my life but I knew my little girls were in Heaven already and the pain I feel I would never want any mother to ever feel.”


She concluded as follows:


“I don’t know why this happened and I pray the Lord gives me strength to understand why he needed my little girls,” she concluded.


“RIP My Sweet Angels. Your mommy will never forget you and I loved you both with my entire heart.”



Girardi’s rep Richard Harlow told People Magazine that his client hosted a gender reveal party just four days before the tragedy took place.


She nearly died.


“Her heart is heavy,” Harlow says.


“Having cried with her, I can honestly say this is one of the worst things I’ve experienced with my close friend and client of 7 years.


“It’s a devastating experience. She wants everyone to know how much she loved her little babies.”


Please join us in sending nothing but the best wishes to Vienna Girardi.



ReadMore…