Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Harry Anderson: Mourned, Remembered by Hollywood Stars


The world of entertainment was dealt a sad blow this week when Harry Anderson died at the age of 65.


The three-time Emmy Award nominee, best known for having starred as a judge on Night Court, was found dead inside his home.


It is believed he died of natural causes.


Below, former co-stars and others in Hollywood remember the actor/magician and respond to the sad news of his passing…




1. Markie Post


Markie

The actress, who co-starred with Anderson on Night Court for eight years, Tweeted: “I am devastated. I’ll talk about you later, Harry, but for now, I’m devastated.”



2. John Larroquette


John l

Another Night Court star chimed in: “Harry Anderson. He was wicked smart. He was wicked funny. He had a big laugh. He had a big heart. He delighted in legerdemain especially when he caused someone to scratch their head and proclaim; How the hell did you do that? And he could eat a hamster like no one I ever knew.”



3. Marsha Warfield


Warfield

She plays Roz on Night Court: “Oh, no! Aw man, I’m so sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family, friends, fans and everyone who loved him. Rest in peace, Harry the Hat, you were my friend.”



4. The Original Cast


More warfield

Warfield also Tweeted this photo of the original Night Court cast. What a funny show.



5. Gilbert Gottfried


Gg tweet

“I appeared on three episodes of “Night Court” way back when. Ran into him in N.Y. not that long ago. Always friendly. Always funny. RIP Harry Anderson.”



6. Judd Apatow


Ja tweet

“I interviewed Harry Anderson when I was 15 years old and he was so kind, and frank and hilarious. The interview is in my book Sick In The Head. He was a one of a kind talent who made millions so happy.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…