Tuesday, August 21, 2018

The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 13 Episode 6 Recap: Rumors

The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 13 Episode 6 confirmed what we all expected:


Shannon Beador’s relationship with her delusional ex-husband, David is in tatters. 


The 53-year-old revealed that David thought she was doing everything in her power to try and turn the tide against him in the courtroom. 



“David’s shown quite a bit of anger towards me,” she said after saying that David thought she was using the abusive texts he sent her as leverage. 


The evidence is evidence. However, it may appear, so we can’t even begin to imagine why the loser thought Shannon would not use them. 


On the way to court during Monday’s episode, Shannon was so scared to face him that she ran a red light while on the phone to her mother about what was going to happen at the court. 


Shannon has been open up about David’s abuse and kept all of the details in the court filings, but this further scared her. 



“I feel like I’m walking into the unknown,” she said after saying she worried about how it “might set him off.”


She then met up with her lawyer Ben and continued to worry about what could happen. 


“I don’t know what David I’m going to see today,” she said. 


“My wish is that a weight is going to be lifted off my shoulders after this court date. My reality is telling me, nah, it’s just gonna make things worse,” she admitted, adding: “He’s not going to be happy no matter what decision is made.”



Things went Shannon’s way in the courtroom, and she called Tamra Judge to let her know her thoughts on it after admitting she was “shaken up, emotional, and just very uneasy.”


That would certainly make one think it did not go her way, but it really did. 


“I don’t even have any words for it,’ she said through tears. “‘The judge ordered him to pay me a lot of money every month — $ 30,000-a-month.”


However, we quickly learned why Shannon was so shaken up. 


“We went out in the hallway, and David came around the corner where I was talking to Ben, and he just went off on Ben and me.”



“And Ben had to scream for the bailiff. He was so livid. He came around the corner and said, ‘You f*****g happy Ben?’”


It certainly sounds like an awkward encounter, to say the least, but Shannon opted to throw her devious ex a bone. 


She said that she agreed to lower the $ 30,000 pay down to $ 22,500 “because that’s what I need at this point.”


“So we went back into the courtroom, and he was shaking with anger. If anything, I was fair in cutting down the order. I just want him out of my life,” she continued. 



It’s great that Shannon has her friends at her side, but we learned early into the episode that the texts could be the thing that saved her case. 


She said they were so bad “I guarantee you I will never have to talk to him again.”


“‘F**k you, you f*****g b***h,” and “You f*****g disgust me, you fat a**. Get off your f*****g lazy fat a**. Did you get out of bed today, you f***ing b***h"” she said of the torrent of abuse. 


“That’s what I get, all the time,” she said with a sad look on her face. 


“Believe it or not, I had David over to my house for Thanksgiving and Christmas. But he says that he lived through 17 years of hell with me,” said Shannon in a confessional. 


“So, I’m sorry you feel that way. Thank God you’re out.”



While things with her and David were over, the ladies wanted her to return to the dating scene. 


“I think Shannon definitely needs a kick in the a** to start dating. She needs to get laid,” said Tamra who seemed more excited by the prospect of it than Shannon herself. 


“I think that what I’ve come to realize is that what I’m looking for is a partnership,” Shannon told matchmaking experts. “I’m not going to go and meet a guy at a bar and then make out with him at that night. I need to know somebody before we’re going to touch lips.”


“She loves sex — she does,” Tamra instead insisted. “She needs a guy who can get it on.”



‘I don’t know if I’m ready to date,’ Shannon countered. ‘The whole thought panics me. Just panics me.”


Meanwhile, newcomers Emily Simpson and Gina Kirschenheiter were still bringing all the drama thanks to Gina’s husband yelling at Emily for being a little too loud at a party. 


“No guy should be yelling at any woman,” insisted Tamra. “He’s having a party in his house. Did he expect everyone to be quiet?”


Kelly Dodd had a whole different outlook on the matter. 



“No wonder why he was upset — everyone was drinking, having fun, gambling… and they don’t swear. S**t. I’m going straight to hell.”


We’re happy to report that Kelly was having a joke with Vicki Gunvalson. 


Okay then. 


What did you think of the latest episode?


Hit the comments. 


RHOC airs Mondays on Bravo.



ReadMore…