Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Ashley Jacobs Whines, Wonder: Who Will Date Me Now?!?

Ashley Jacobs is here to set the record straight.


She knows what Thomas Ravenel has been saying about her and she knows what the Internet has been writing about her.



Did she really cheat on the shady ex-Southern Charm lead?


Is she really dating other men already, mere days after tearfully breaking up with Ravenel?


The answer is no to the first question, Jacobs has already said, dismissing Ravenel’s accusations of infidelity as Thomas just being jealous that she was hanging out with friends and then going on a “toxic Tweet storm.”


But what about that dude spotted whose butt she was spotted grabbing?


Is Jacobs back on the market already, samping various handsome dishes and re-igniting her love life now that she’s single?


Not exactly, she explains to Us Weekly.



“I need to be strong enough to be alone right now and I guess I thought by talking to someone else, it was sort of a distraction to get over him,” Jacobs tells the tabloid, detailing why she has been seen with at least one other guy of late.


“Not necessarily to be with this other guy, but … I think every woman or person for their ego wants to know that they’re still desired, like I haven’t lost my groove.


“And just because I dated Thomas Ravenel, [my fear] was that no one in this town would still date me.”


That may be true.


But it wouldn’t be any reflection on Jacobs.


It would simply be because Ravenel has been accused of rape. We really can’t emphasize that enough.



Elaborating on why it looks like she’s moved on so quickly, Jacobs says:


“That was my fear because people will be like, ‘What were you doing?’


“So I think it felt good, like I was flattered, but I think I should have stayed clear and then I think no one would have been hurt in the process of it.”


Without naming his ex-girlfriend by name, Ravenel said on Twitter over the weekend that he now has “more than enough information” to prove Jacobs was disloyal.


But Ashley – who dated Ravenel for well over a year and who clashed with his multiple-time baby mama, Kathryn Dennis, for most of Southern Charm Season 5 – says Thomas was simply upset when he saw footage of her talking to other men.


She says the two were not “exclusive” during this period and that Ravenel also got angry after looking at her phone and seeing how frequently she texted with one of these men.



“I should have been more upfront that this guy texts me more than I led him on to believe, but it was all harmless and I told this other guy,” she says now to Us.


“I said, ‘Thomas and I, we’re in a very complicated relationship.’”


Has Jacobs learned anything from this experience?


Would she do anything differently?


How does she feel now that the romance is dead and over, for good finally?


“I wish I could do things over, but I can’t. Sometimes you show a tough exterior, but deep down you can’t help but be hard on yourself and tough on yourself and be disappointed in yourself,” Jacobs says, concluding:


“Or just say, ‘How did I get myself to this place? I’m better than this.’


“And I made so many mistakes, on camera, rookie mistakes, but I definitely learned a lot, but I appreciate people who lift my spirits because I don’t get a whole lot of that and I think that’s what keeps me tied to Tom – he’s the only one who really knows what I’m going through in terms of being on the show.”


He also may be a rapist, Ashley.



Ravenel has already said he will not return for Southern Charm Season 6.


It’s unclear right now whether Jacobs will be invited back when the show airs new episodes in 2019.


Would you want to see her as a cast member again?



ReadMore…