Friday, September 18, 2015

Kim Kardashian to Khloe Kardashian: I"m Pregnant!

Ready to go back in time with Kim Kardashian?


Viewers will have a chance to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online once again next week when this E! reality hit returns with four brand new episodes.



And it will start things off with a bang.. by having Kim tell Khloe Kardashian about that time she banged Kanye West. Without protection. In order to procreate.



In other words: she’s pregnant with baby number-two!


“It has been extremely hard to get pregnant. We’ve done little operations on my uterus. I was so close to giving up and that’s what it happened,” Kim explains at first in this clip.


Prior to telling the world (via a Keeping Up with the Kardashians promo, of course) that North West will soon have a sibling, Kim was very open about the difficult she had with conceiving.


“I don’t take it for granted,” she says here. “The fact that this is a miracle that’s happened and I’m just so blessed to be pregnant again.


As for Khloe?


“I’m just happy that my sister’s pregnant. I’m excited. I want there to be more kids,” she responds, joking:


“I really thrived when you were fat and pregnant and they compared you to a whale. That was the first time I was ever the thin one.”