Friday, September 25, 2015

Kim to Kylie: You Haven"t Dethroned Me Yet!

Put your PJs on, readers. It"s time to get into bed with Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner.


In an intimate video posted to the latter"s new website, the half-sisters touch on a couple of recent topics.


First up: Why did Tyga refer to Kylie as his fiancee in a recent Snapchat video? Are the two engaged?!?


No, Kylie insists. He was just making fun of something he had said in an earlier video.


Up next: How does Kylie feel to have dethroned Kim in popularity, considering her website has many more paying fans than her sister"s new website?


Jenner seemed uncomfortable in answering this question, though Kardashian initially assured it was okay. She"s pregnant. She could use some time off.


But she also added: "Let"s be real you got to put in a few years before you actually dethrone me. But I want to pass on the baton to you… If I want to share my clothes, my tips, my glam squad it is to King Kylie."


We guess these two won"t be squaring off in court any time soon, huh?


Kim kardashian to kylie jenner you havent dethroned me yet