Sunday, September 20, 2015

Patti LaBelle Goes Off On Man Stripping During One Of Her Shows, And She Shades Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus In The Process!

Don’t go playing around on Patti LaBelle‘s stage!


The New Attitude singer was in the middle of a show on Friday night in Vancouver when a fan started stripping on stage… and the legendary singer wasn’t having it AT. ALL.


Related: What?! Miley Cyrus Reportedly Hooking Up With Dane Cook!


During a performance of Lady Marmalade, LaBelle invited several audience members on stage to dance. So far, so good, right?!


Well, things went downhill when one fan started to unbutton his shirt as if he were going to start stripping! Patti was not about that life, and she scolded him for it, saying in front of the entire audience:


“Don’t you dare, not on my stage. I am 71-years-young I am not Nicki Minaj or that little, uh, Miley.”



Patti, why you gotta shade Nicki and Miley with it though?! LOLz!!


She continued, eventually kicking him out of the concert:


“Get off of my goddarn stage, b***h. And stay off. Put him out of the building. Put him out! How dare you!”



Later in the concert, LaBelle obviously felt bad about what she did, but she had a really good explanation for it:


“I’m so sorry. I’m a Gemini and things come out of my mouth sometimes that I try to control. Don’t ever come in my face again.”



Ahhhh, so that is what it was!


What’d U think of Patti’s outburst??


[Image via Rob Rich/WENN.]