Monday, January 18, 2016

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Khloe Gets Real, Scott Gets Suicidal

Momager of the Millennium Kris Jenner asked something of her brood on Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 11 Episode 9.


Something that, if you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online, may take you aback, given the seriousness of the topic at hand …



A major plot line of Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 11 Episode 9 was Kris wanting the kids to take a special genetic test.


One designed to determine their respective risks for cancer. Heavy.


Khloe Kardashian, most notably, had this response: “I don’t really care. Fact: I’m going to die. You’re going to die. We’re all going to die.”


YOLO, right? Why live in fear of a gene that may cause cancer?


She raises a valid point, but also showed compassion in agreeing to take the test anyway so she could make her grandma, MJ, happy.


Dr. Paul Nassif (obviously) administered the test and found that they are BRCA negative, or less likely to get breast and ovarian cancer.


Meanwhile, Scott Disick plummeted to a new low point – even by his standards – while Kourtney Kardashian was out of town with friends.


On the phone, he told Khloe, “I just can’t do this.”


“I’ll never f–king meet anybody more beautiful than her, and I love her,” Disick told Khloe through tears. “And she doesn’t love me.”


“My life is officially over. I just want it over.”


His frazzled state had Kim Kardashian – listening on speaker – urging Khloe to “call the police,” but luckily it did not escalate that far.



Kris Jenner was able to get family friend Chris Reda to check on him, and he’s alright. But we kid not when we call this a low point.


Given that this was filmed months ago, we have the benefit of knowing that The Lord has been finding redemption, slowly but surely.


By all accounts, Scott is still trying to win Kourtney back, and she’s not having it (romantically), but relations have improved drastically.


As long as he’s committed to being sober and being a good father, everything else will work itself out, as a single parent or a family.


Finally, supermodel Kendall Jenner lamented her fading connection with father Caitlyn Jenner and the “boyish” time they spent together.


“I definitely miss the connection that my dad and I used to have,” Kendall told the E! cameras. “He was kinda the reason I was a tomboy.”


Fortunately, Caitlyn understands and agrees.


“You know I just love hanging out with you, we have the best time together,” Caitlyn told Kendall during a really sweet heart to heart.


“If you’re ever upset with something that’s happening, maybe changes that have gone on, I want you to talk directly to me,” she said.


Is it dusty in here or is it just us?