Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Kim Richards Pens Emotional Goodbye to Monty Brinson

Kim Richards has taken to social media in order to write a message she prayed she’d never have to write.


About 24 hours after Monty Brinson died of cancer, the reality star has penned an emotional goodbye to her former husband of four years.



“Yesterday I said goodbye to best the friend I’ve ever had in my life,” Richards wrote on Instagram of Brinson, who is the father of Kim’s daughter, Brooke.


Brinson and Richards were married from 1985 to 1988.


But they remained in close touch for years after splitting, with Brinson showing support for Richards are recently as 2015 in light of her drinking and arrest issues.


“Monty was an amazing person with an amazing soul,” Richards added on Monday night.


“We shared over 30 years of Love & Happiness and brought a beautiful daughter into world. I am so grateful for all that we shared. I know we will be together again one day.


“I love you Monty.”


Those who watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills online or on television over the years have seen Richards care for her ailing ex-husband, who was battling lung cancer.


“My angel in heaven, and I know that we be together again one day. I will carry you in my heart always my love… until then, may you rest in peace,” Richards concluded her post.


We send our condolences to Kim, to her friends, to her family members and to anyone who was close to Monty Brinson.


May he rest in peace.