Friday, February 12, 2016

Kanye West Rants on Twitter, Defends Taylor Swift Lyric


We really thought everything was all good between Kanye West and Taylor Swift.


But then the rapper referred to the singer by a very bad word in his song "Famous" and also took credit for Taylor"s success.


Did West run this apparent diss by Swift before making it public? Yes, Kanye claims. No way, a rep for Taylor argues.


After releasing his album at a fashion show launch in New York City and being criticized for some of its content, Kanye went on the following Twitter rant that must be read to be believed…


… and appreciated!




1. No Dissing Was Done!


No dissing was done

I did not diss Taylor Swift and I’ve never dissed her.



2. Don’t Censor Me!


Dont censor me

First thing is I’m an artist and as an artist I will express how I feel with no censorship.



3. All Good with Kim


Kimye at the met gala

2nd thing I asked my wife for her blessings and she was cool with it.



4. Just Ask Tay Tay


Very pretty taylor swift

3rd thing I called Taylor and had a hour long convo with her about the line and she thought it was funny and gave her blessings.



5. I Love All My Bitches!


Hooded kanye west

5th Bitch is an endearing term in hip hop like the word N*gga.



6. Heck, Blame Taylor!


Heck blame taylor

5th thing I’m not even gone take credit for the idea… it’s actually something Taylor came up with…


View Slideshow