Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Lisa"s Evil Web

Last night on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 6 Episode 13, Yolanda Foster sent out an email that rocked the cast to its core.


We’ll give you one guess what the subject matter was …



In many respects, this e-tirade was a long time coming.


If you watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills online, or read any celebrity gossip online, you’re keenly aware of the subtext here.


All the back-talk has become legendary this season.


What might surprise you is who ended up being the target on this installment: Lisa Vanderpump, a.k.a. the spider spinning her web!


Erika Girardi summed up her co-star thusly:


“I think she engages from the side. She’s a sniper from the side. I don’t think she wants to leave any fingerprints, that’s what I think.”


Kathryn Edwards paraphrased that later, telling us that her primary lesson in the 90210 is: “Don’t get caught in [Vanderpump’s] web.”


Vanderpump, obviously, was displeased by this and ended up in an extended dialogue with Eileen Davidson about a proper apology.


Davidson wasn’t about to give her one.


Rather, she wanted Lisa to own up to some of her actions, while the Vanderpump Rules star wanted Davidson to stop talking about it.


To our surprise, Eileen wouldn’t budge.



Kyle Richards marveled at it as well: “Eileen, you’ve got balls. Just say, ‘I’m sorry’ and move on. It’s easy: I’m sorry.’ Done, bam, boom.”


This can be traced back to Yolanda Foster, who knows a thing or two about being the subject of gossip and brought this to the forefront.


“Kyle and Lisa whispering strikes a nerve in me … You don’t whisper like this in a group of women,” Foster said, which leads us to the email.


She expounded on her continuing displeasure in a letter to Richards but CC’d to all of the other women. Yolanda told Kyle point blank:


“Your lack of compassion is not a pretty look.”


Foster said, “I explained to her, from a very clear point of view, what I had to say and I wanted all the other girls to hear it as well.” 


What to make of all this? Perhaps Erika Girardi summed it up best with her thoughts on the skirmish, and of the cast members overall:


“It’s not that I’m not open to having women friends, because I have them. They’re just few and far between. I want really good women in my life.”


“Not just any old broad that comes in.”