Saturday, October 15, 2016

Brandi Glanville: I"m a LESBIAN! Surprise!

Brandi Glanville has fewer big – or small – things to worry about, since now that she’s done with men, she’s going “back” to being a lesbian. 


Let that sink in a minute, and imagine all the … never mind. Just let that sink in and allow it to do its thing. 



In an update shared on her Twitter page last night, Glanville said, “All guys suck.” 


“Back to being a lesbian again.”  


Whoa, girl! 


As Brandi’s spoken out about her sexuality in the past, saying that she’d tried lesbianism, this wasn’t too surprising.


However, she said she didn’t dig it entirely – despite rumors that she hooked up with celeb chef, Cat Cora – this full admission comes as a shocker. 


Ha, get it? Shocker? 


Never mind. 



About lesbianism, Brandi previously said, “I have actually tried to be, but it just didn’t work out for me.”


Glanville was previously linked to her ex-husband’s wife’s ex-husband – say that three times fast – but apparently, the sizzle fizzled. 


Sources said that Glanville and Dean Sheremet – LeAnn Rimes’ ex – hit it off immediately and bonded over their mutual dumpings. 


However, something must have stopped the two from moving forward, as she’s now turning back to the wild side. 



Other women that Brandi was reportedly linked to included Demi Moore, as well as unnamed women via threesomes. 


In 2014, she said, “I love beautiful people.” 


“I’m not gay, but I’m not straight,” she revealed.  


All good with us, girl! 



In her memoir, Drinking & Tweeting & Other Brandi Blunders, Glanville revealed that she even used to hook up with women while LeAnn Rimes’ husband would watch. 


She wrote, “I definitely appreciate a pretty girl, so on occasion I would hook up with girlfriends so that my husband could watch.” 


“Sometimes the girl had a boyfriend and husband, too, who also seemed to enjoy the show,” she continued. 


“It was harmless, and Eddie seemed to appreciate it, because without fail, it would lead to some pretty hot sex afterward.” 


“Like I said,” she concluded, “I was just an average Hollywood housewife doing whatever I could to keep my husband happy.”



Wonder if Eddie’s still enjoying the fruits of being a Hollywood househusband. 


Guess we’ll have to ask LeAnn – LOL! – Rimes. 



ReadMore…