Friday, November 4, 2016

Kailyn Lowry Defends Plastic Surgery: Sorry For Caring How I Look!

Kailyn Lowry’s new memoir, Hustle and Heart, will hit stores later this month, but if you can’t wait that long to find out every detail of her life and times, fear not.


Her promotional team is leaving nothing for the honeymoon in marketing this thing, basically spilling all the book’s most interesting excerpts in the build-up to its release date.



Last week, we learned that Kailyn considers marrying Javi Marroquin “misktake.”


(Good luck explaining that one to their son in a few years.)


Shortly thereafter, we found out that Kailyn might be quitting Teen Mom 2.


Now, yet another excerpt has fans talking, as it finds Kailyn opening up about the cosmetic work she’s undergone over the course of the past two years.


As you may already Kailyn’s “Brazilian butt lift” procedure drew lots of attention on social media back in January, and not all of it was positive.



In her memoir, Kailyn addresses the subject in a frank manner, revealing that she saw surgery as the best means of coping with insecurities pertaining to her physical appearance:


“This is rarely something you ever completely get over,” Lowry wrote about the negative feelings toward her figure.


“It’s nice to think that the ultimate goal would be to feel totally at peace with my body, whatever it looks like. But in reality, that’s something that has to be maintained continuously.”


She added:


“I care how I look. I knew that being satisfied with my outer appearance would give me the confidence I needed to face the world head on.



“For me, the things that I wanted to change about my body were nagging little distractions from the deeper missions I wanted to work on,” she wrote. “My decision to get plastic surgery came down to one simple thing: I’m human.”


Hey, her body and she can do whatever she wants with it.


That said, the justification that she needed to get a butt lift so that she could move forward on Dali Lama-like path to spiritual enlightenment smacks of BS concocted by a particularly BS-happy ghostwriter.


Anyway, she deserves credit for speaking out about it.



So there you have it, now you don’t have to wait until her book is released on November 22 to get your fill of all things Kailyn.


Of course, if you still find yourself jonesing, you can always watch Teen Mom 2 online at TV Fanatic.


If you’re looking for more beyond that, it may be time to take up some sort of non-Kailyn-related hobby.


ReadMore…