Monday, March 20, 2017

Lala Kent on Plastic Surgery: I"ve Had Enough!

Lala Kent is the Queen of keeping it real. 


The former Vanderpump Rules star opened up to Bravo’s The Lookbook about the procedures she’s had done and what she has on tap for the future



While some celebrities steer clear of comments about their appearance, Kent has confirmed she does, indeed, keep tabs on what the trolls say. 


“I will say, this last time I feel like I overdid it,” the controversial reality star confirmed.


“I want to stop with the lips, I want to stop with the fillers… you know? Enough is enough! I’m starting to look at the comments and then compare photos. I’m not about it anymore.”


Comments can be a really hurtful place that people express how much they hate someone for their appearance in just a few words. 



It’s a toxic place to turn to, but Lala has proven in the past that she does not care what the haters say. 


The former SUR hostess, 25, revealed she is a sucker for Botox in her forehead, the small area between her eyebrows. fillers in her cheeks, chin and lips. 


“So, pretty much my whole face, except my nose,” she quipped.


Kent also said that most of her procedures last a mere six months and that she would continue to get fillers. 


“Because my genetics are horrible with jawlines,” Kent said. “And botox because I like to scowl at people a lot.”



While most people like to keep their procedures on the down low, Lala is not that type of girl. 


“I’m not the type of person who’s going to walk out and be like, ‘I’ve had nothing done! My face just changed like this,’” she said.


“I’m pretty open about things like that.”


If you watch Vanderpump Rules online, you will know that Kent made her getaway from the Bravo hit in last week’s episode after going into hiding. 


There were a lot of questions about whether Lala was sleeping with a married man and the likes of Stassi Schroeder, Katie Maloney (who has a knack for talking baloney, by the way!) and Kristen Doute targeted her. 



Their comments paved the way for Lala to trash them for not working on their summer bodies in a hilarious rant that found her fall even more into oblivion with her cast members. 


Surprisingly, it has since been reported that she and Scheana Shay are friends in the wake of the episodes being transmitted. 


It definitely looked like Scheana’s friends were on the verge of ousting her from their catty clique for speaking to her earlier in the season. 



Kent will appear in the reunion special which is due to air in a few weeks when Vanderpump Rules Season 5 concludes. 


Could her burgeoning friendship with Scheana pave the way for a return trip to one of the most addictive reality TV series out there?


If it means we get more scenes like the one below, we would not mind…



What do you think about all of this?


Sound off below!



ReadMore…