Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 6 Episode 14 Recap: Jamaican Me Crazy

Did Kirk and Rasheeda manage to sort out their many differences?


That was their plan on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 6 Episode 14 when they managed to share the screen without running for the nearest exit. They also kissed and made up and renewed their vows. 



Of course, that last part did not happen, but we can dream. This tired storyline needs to end. We need to a new cheating scandal to take the attention away from the pair. 


When the episode got underway, Karlie felt like it would be a good idea to embarrass Joc at her new store. If you watch Love & Hip Hop online, you will likely recall that they actually split up weeks ago. 


Her latest stop in her “Let’s Piss off Joc Parade” found her ambushing him with a brand new man at the store opening. Yes, there were a lot of eye rolls, but something tells us these two will be back together before we know it. 



After the awkward opening, the girls made their way to Jamaica for a getaway in the sun, but they did not bank on there being a string of unwanted guests in attendance. 


Karlie fumed when she realized that both Joc and Treasure were on the trip and it seemed like she was looking for the nearest pool to drown them both. 


Joc says “Treasure is really here to make Karlie go crazy. She introduced Caesar to me, so I had to let her know that I was moving on as well.”


Joc tells the ladies “I just came to support my guys.” Karlie fires back, “What guys?”



Things got tenser when Kirk showed up, and Rasheeda laid eyes on him. The look on her face was priceless. Her vacation was ruined. 


“It’s time to go. I don’t want to see you,” she yells. Kirk tried to chat to her, but she was not having it. She was over it. 


Back in Atlanta, Joseline was questioning whether she had made the right decision about Stevie after witnessing how good he was handling the whole co-parenting thing. 



She says, “I’m just wondering if we should raise this baby together. I have been thinking since Stevie asked me to move into the house and raise Bonnie together. I think I might do it because everything we do is for her.”


Is there hope for this reality TV power couple? To be fair, there’s probably more hope for them than Kirk and Rasheeda. 


Rasheeda did finally decide to speak with Kirk because she wanted to know what the heck was going on with the dude at her store who claimed he could be the father. 


“Someone named Logan came into Press and told me that Jasmine’s baby could be his. He told me that the baby could be his.”


Kirk says “I will definitely get a lawyer and get a DNA test.”



Rasheeda says “Let me know how it goes.”


Kirk says “Of course I will you’re my friend. As of my now you’re my wife.”


Rasheeda says “We are separated and this is Jamaica, and I am going to have fun.”


Okay then. 


Later, Treasure tried to tell Rasheeda about another girl Kirk was apparently romancing. This did not sit well with her, and she felt like he should be keeping her business out of his mouth. 



While this fight was going down, Logan confronted Jasmine about being the baby daddy, but she told him to leave her alone. She then turned to Rod to confirm there is no way he is the father. 


Oh, we can’t forget that big engagement. Shawn pulled out his grandmother’s ring and proposed to her, while the rest of the cast looked shocked by the bombshell. 


What did you think of the developments?


Sound off below!


ReadMore…