Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Pretty Little Liars Finale: Major Secrets Revealed!


Pretty Little Liars has come to a stunning, shocking, suspenseful, WTF-just-happened conclusion.


What did we learn on the series finale?


And what secrets did the cast then spill on the after-show?


Scroll down for every last A-nswer…




1. First, Who is A.D.?


Pretty little liars group pic

Let’s get the major question fans had heading into the finale over with: It was Alex Drake, Spencer’s evil twin who didn’t know about her relativesin Rosewood until she ran into Wren in a bar in London.



2. Speaking of Wren…


Speaking of wren

… he’s the father of Alison’s baby! (We did NOT see that coming.)



3. Behind the Scenes…


Behind the scenes

… you probably already knew about those bombshells, right? If you’re a fan and tuned in for the finale? But the main cast members opened up about a number of finale-related secrets on the Freeform after-show.



4. The Major Secret… Spilled


The major secret spilled

Lucy Hale said she learned of A.D.’s identity, when Drew Van Acker dropped the news. “He ruined it for me, but I loved it,” she explained.



5. I Knew It Before You!


I knew it before you

Troian Bellisario found out because “I’m A.D. I had to [know],” she said, adding that she begged creator Marlene King to tell her a while back and that the discovered this secret about two years ago.



6. I Do? Really?!?


I do really

Hale said it was “very strange” reciting vows with Ian Harding, adding that the wedding “felt very real.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…