Monday, January 22, 2018

Matt Baier: CAUGHT Cheating On New Wife! (Exclusive)


Back in November, Teen Mom OG fans were stunned by the news that Amber Portwood"s ex-fiancé, Matt Baier, had gotten married.


The announcement came as a shock, not only because Matt and Amber had only broken up a few months earlier, but also because the public wasn"t even aware that Matt was dating anyone.


We later learned that Matt and Jennifer Conlon got hitched after just a few weeks of dating.


Fans on social media offered words of caution about Baier, whose sketchy behavior was well-documented during his time on MTV.


Conlon dismissed their concerns, but new evidence obtained exclusively by The Hollywood Gossip suggests she may want to consider the possibility that Matt is every bit as shady as he appears…




1. The Baier Truth


Matt baier is perplexed

Matt didn’t earn a lot of fans during his time as a reality star, thanks in part to allegations of unpaid child support, infidelity, and drug use. He claims he was misrepresented on the show, but evidence obtained by The Hollywood Gossip indicates that Matt may have already been unfaithful to his new wife…



2. Meet Mimi


Matt baier in a hotel lobby

A woman identified only by the alias “Mimi” revealed to us that she and Baier have been carrying on an online relationship that has continued despite the fact that he’s now married to Conlon. “Matt and I met on Snapchat a couple of months ago, and when he sent the message saying he was deleting his Snapchat, I asked him about it and he sent me his number and said to keep it private, we have texted almost every day since, and he even calls me every now and then,” Mimi claims.



3. Married Matt


Matt baier and jennifer conlon

When Matt got married, Mimi eventually found out about it … but not from Baier: “There was about a 2 day span where he ‘disappeared’ on me, which as I found out was when he got married. It has been confirmed to me from an editor at another gossip site/magazine that he is in fact married and that the number I have is really his number,” she writes us.



4. The Con Is On


Amber portwood matt baier selfie

In the past, Baier has been accused of using women (with Amber being his most famous victim, of course), and it looks as though he may be repeating that pattern with Mimi: “He is supposed to be leaving Vegas tomorrow to come see me, but I get the feeling he isn’t coming. I sent him money for travel(yes that was stupid, but I also thought if I funded the trip then he would actually come). I think he will either make some excuse not to leave tomorrow, and use the money, or stop talking to me completely.”



5. Still Hopeful?


Matt baier is lame

Mimi says she remained optimistic regarding her future with Matt despite mounting evidence that he’s not to be trusted. “I hope he does actually come here. I have been nothing but nice to Matt, and he has done nothing but lie to me. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt as I do with most anyone, but apparently the tabloids and tv have proved to be right,” she says.



6. A Familiar Pattern


Matt baier amber portwood pic

“Matt tells me he is in love with me, and we are together, and he even wants to get married. I guarantee when busted he will deny it,” Mimi writes. She’s even attempted to enlist the help of some of Baier’s fellow MTV stars in hopes of exposing his cheating ways …


View Slideshow
ReadMore…