Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Jenelle Evans: Leah Messer Is a Cheating Drug Addict!

Sure, it’s technically a reality show, but at this point, we don’t think there’s any denying that Teen Mom 2 is one of the best soap operas on TV.


And of course, that’s largely because of Jenelle Evans, who’s really been stepping up as the show’s cartoonishly evil arch-villain in recent months.



In a new interview for Vince Russo’s The Brand podcast Jenelle did her damnedest to make sure she thoroughly pissed off the handful of TM2 fans who don’t already hate her.


First, Jenelle admitted to doing drugs while pregnant.


That may seem uncharacteristically honest of her, but the drug use is already a matter of public record thanks to a series of CPS investigations, so she was left with little choice.


From there, Jenelle did what she does best and went off on her castmates, who of course, weren’t there to defend themselves.


She started with Leah Messer, who recently appeared on Kailyn Lowry’s podcast and joked about the time that Jenelle’s husband, David Eason, stabbed a bunch of balloons at the reunion show taping.



This comment was apparently enough to earn the full wrath of Jenelle:


“My husband got tangled in five balloons on the way out the door. He couldn’t get out of them, so he started popping balloons, and he walked out. That’s it,” Jenelle explained.


“Leah wasn’t even near it, no one was near it. He was by the back door, the exit door. And she just gets on the podcast saying, like, my husband’s some crazy person.”


She went on to issue a vague threat about exposing Leah’s secrets, and then just went ahead and exposed Leah’s secrets.


(She’s not great at this whole blackmail thing.)



“And I hold, like, all of Leah’s secrets, and I have held them for years. Like, when she was on drugs and on pills — I was standing there talking to Jeremy [Calvert] every single day texting him, ‘Are you OK dude? I’m going through the same thing. I know Leah’s cheating on you, and I know she had her ex-fiance jump through the deer cam, but you know, I know I’m being cheated on too by Nathan and we’re both going through the same thing."”


She added:


“And he’s like, “I don’t know what to do.” And I’m like, “I don’t know what to do. You tell me what to do because I’m going through this too.”


Leah’s one of the less-confrontational Teen Moms, but she wasn’t about to just lie back and let Jenelle indict her as an adulterous junkie.


In a series of recent Instagram and Snapchat stories, Leah called Jenelle out in epic fashion:



“I don’t care, I think it’s funny. Crazy. Lies, lies, lies. Who can lie like that and think that it’s normal?” Leah asked of Jenelle’s behavior.


“So insane. And I tried to not say anything – OK, so I’m a timid person, but if you push me too far then I’m gonna pop, you know? I think that’s anyone. You can ask Jeremy about that.”


She went on to explain her decision to discuss the balloon-popping incident:


“In Kail’s podcast, guys, we were just catching up since the Reunion, since we last met. We were filming and they wanted us to kind of recap catching up the last time we saw each other, which was crazy.


“And that’s what happened. All I said was my girl was terrified and it was really crazy. We caught up! We weren’t throwing jabs at anyone in particular we were speaking facts.”


Something tells us Jenelle won’t just remain silent in hopes of squashing the beef.


Watch Teen Mom 2 online for more insanity from the Carolina Hurricane herself, Jenelle Evans.



ReadMore…