Friday, May 4, 2018

Audrey Roloff Details "Empowering" Delivery Experience, Asks Fans for a Favor

Audrey Roloff gave birth on Tuesday night.


Okay, not quite.


As all Little People, Big World fans know quite well, Audrey Roloff really gave birth in mid-September.



But the TLC series on which Audrey has risen to fame took fans behind the scenes of this miraculous experience this week, documenting the labor that led to Ember Jean’s entrance into the world.


It was pretty special to watch.


Now, in a new Instagram post, Audrey has provided followers with even more details about what has to be the most memorable day of her existence.


It started with her afraid that she would be so long past her due date that it would be unsafe to have a natural delivery.


“This was the hardest and most empowering day of my life,” opened Amber as a caption to the image above, adding:


“When I went into active labor at 2:30 in the morning I quickly reached into my nightstand drawer, grabbed a sharpie, and wrote ALWAYS MORE on my hand.”



This may sound like a bunch of hooey coming from some people, but we buy it coming from Audrey.


She has never shied away from discussing her faith or from what this saying means to her, as she did again here.


“These words have propelled so much of my life, and they have become my mission – to inspire women to ALWAYS believe in the MORE that is within them. 


“I knew that this day, more than any other day, I needed to be reminded that I ALWAYS had MORE strength, endurance, and hope through Christ.”


Roloff continued to get personal with her Instagram followers, writing:


“During labor, these words increased my faith and permeated my body with unexplainable peace and power.


“Every now and then during contractions I would catch a glimpse of my hand, clenched tightly to Jeremy’s, and I would see those words, blurred by sweat and tears – ALWAYS MORE.”



As any mother knows, there’s nothing that can come close to giving birth.


It’s an experience unlike any other.


And Audrey used this motto to get her through it:


“Always more strength through contractions, always more hope when I felt discouraged, always more purpose through the pain, always more perseverance to endure, always more opportunity to be courageous, always more reason to trust, and always more victory through Christ.


“I remember saying them outloud repeatedly just before I stared to push.”


And then Ember was in her arms.


Amazing. The whole thing really is pretty amazing.



“Guess what you guys….” Ember added. “The hospital room that i delivered Ember in was room 320 are you kidding me God?!? ah. Always more is based on Ephesians 3:20.


“You can’t make this stuff up!!!”


You can try to profit off it, however.


As we’ve cited in the past, Audrey transitioned against here from honesty about her faith to an attempt to sell her followers on something she makes money off.


“Because ALWAYS MORE has helped me through some of the toughest trials in my life, I created a 7 Day Always More Devotional that I hope might encourage you through whatever hard circumstances you might be facing today!” she concluded on her page, adding:


“Click the link in my bio to download it for FREE! ALWAYS believe in the MORE that is with you. #alwaysmore #emberjean.”






Now, yes, the Devotional is free.


But as we point out above, Roloff asks for your personal information in order to send it along.


And you know she’ll use this to include you on her newsletter and to make other offerings, many of which will ask for money.


Is this just an example of Audrey being an entrepreneur and it’s all good?


Is her heart in the right place and she just wants to help your religious efforts.


Or is this pretty tacky, writing a lot about God and then using her birthing experience to build up her email database?



ReadMore…