Thursday, September 17, 2015

Kylie Jenner Lip Fillers: Not Approved by Kris Jenner!

Kris Jenner may have orchestrated the release of the Kim Kardashian sex tape. And she may have a hand in every aspect of her children’s career.


But the famous manager admitted to Billy Bush on Access Hollywood this week that she can’t control everything her kids do.



A few months ago, following many denials, Kylie Jenner admitted that she uses lip fillers, enhancing a body part that is nearly more famous than her 18-year old cleavage.



How did Kris react upon learning her young daughter had taken this step?


“I got really upset,” she told Bush. “And then it was done, and I had to let it go.”


Kylie admitted during an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians in May that she does, indeed, use temporary lip filers because she’s always felt insecure about her mouth.


“Once that was done, it’s just my kid,” Kris added to Bush. “I love my kid. We make mistakes.”


Of course, Kylie continues to make this so-called mistake. She’s actually coming out with her very own lip kit.


And she has the full support of her mother for this endeavor.


“I just put in my order for how many of [my kits] I want produced from my manufacturer,” Kylie recently told Galore.


“I was struggling with the number to ask them to make because I was like, ‘Do I want to make this much?’ No, because nobody is going to buy it. I didn’t want to order that much.


“But then my mom was like, ‘Kylie, people are going to want your lip kit.’ I guess sometimes that’s all I need to not get nervous.”


And sometimes all Kris Jenner needs is to realize she can make money off her kids in order to give them her approval for… well… anything.