Sunday, September 27, 2015

Taylor Swift Doesn"t Want to Miss a Thing with Steven Tyler

Taylor Swift has added a new name to her impressive list of concert guest stars.


Former American Idol judge and Aerosmith frontman joined Swift on stage in Nashville Friday night for an amazing rendition of "I Don"t Want to Miss a Thing."


After bringing a sold-out crowd to its feet with the duet, Swift Tweeted:


"Singing "I Don"t Want to Miss a Thing" with @IamStevenT was an honor. So inspired by how sweet he was to all of us."


Taylor has actually be a song of the track for years, Tweeting way back in 2012:


"I feel like I"d be more understood if people knew "I Don"t Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith is how most of my emotions sound in my head."


As for Tyler? The 67-year old was also pretty psyched about the collaborating, writing on social media afterwards:


"HOLY SWIFT!!! @TAYLORSWIFT13 …SHINED SO HOT N BRIGHT SHE MADE THE SUN JEALOUS!!! THANKS FOR THE FUN."


Taylor swift doesnt want to miss a thing with steven tyler