Thursday, January 7, 2016

Eddie Cibrian: Brandi Glanville is LYING About LeAnn Rimes!

We’re guessing that neither Brandi Glanville nor LeAnn Rimes resolved to tone down the drama in 2016, because we’re just one week into the new year, and the two ladies in Eddie Cibrian’s life are very much at each other’s throats.



The last dust-up started earlier this week when Brandi slammed LeAnn for tormenting her with social media photos of her happy family life with Glanville’s kids and ex-husband.


“I have an issue with her posting pictures of my children on holidays,” Brandi said in an interview. “It’s horrible. If my ex-husband, if their dad isn’t posting pictures, why is she?


“Get that vodka out, I’ll grab three bottles of chardonnay, cry myself to sleep and look at what they’re doing for Christmas. It’s hell.”


We’d say Brandi’s just looking for an excuse to get wasted, but we all know she doesn’t need one.


LeAnn has yet to respond to accusations that she’s essentially using Brandi’s kids as props or pawns, but Eddie went to bat for his wife in a recent interview with People:



“Brandi is lying,” Cibrian said. “She lies for the sake of publicity and she has to bring in my wife unfortunately for it to make headlines. It isn’t fair.


“She never asked LeAnn to not post pictures of the kids during the holidays, ever. They don’t even talk!” 


He went on to claim that Brandi is just playing the drunken victim, which is a role she’s definitely perfected over the years:


“She sees the kids as much as I do,” Cibrian says. “She was with them for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. And I miss my kids tremendously when they’re not with me, but I don’t ask her not to post pictures.


“The kids have lived in a household with LeAnn and me longer than they ever lived in a household with me and Brandi. This is normal.” 


Wow. Eddie basically dropped the mic on that one. Somewhere, Brandi just threw a wineglass at her MacBook.