Friday, January 22, 2016

Kris Jenner to Kimye: GET OUT!

Kris Jenner has a not-so-subtle message for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. And here it is:



GET THE HECK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!


Speaking on a panel during the NATPE Television conference in Miami on Wednesday, Jenner described Kim and Kanye as “full-blown adults” and therefore wondered why they are still living in her mansion.


“Kim and Kanye and North and Saint, my grandchildren, they live with me and I feel like they’re never going to leave!” she joked, adding:


“They just don’t leave, my kids do not leave.”


The truth, of course, is that West and Kardashian have been renovating their own mansion and residing with Jenner while the home is under construction.


“When [North West] was born, they lived with me for almost two years, and then they just moved in, I don’t know, six months ago for a couple of weeks,” Jenner added.


She went on to say that Kim promises the family will be gone in “eight more weeks,” but then those eight weeks just turn into eight MORE weeks every time. 



With the exception of Kendall Jenner, who moved across town, all of Kris’ kids actually live within a mile or so of each other.


They are all in the same gated community of Calabasas. 


And while Jenner may joke about wanting some peace and quiet, she’s actually grateful the family remains to close, literally.


“For me every one of my kids now has their own place, which is such a blessing,” she said at the event.


“I never thought I would be in this place where all your kids are taken care of and settled down and have a home, and that’s such a joy for a mom.” 


Making a quip about Keeping Up with the Kardashians, she concluded:


“And it’s a joy for me because they can all film in their own houses!”