Thursday, May 19, 2016

Kim Kardashian: How She REALLY Feels About Blac Chyna!

Remember when Kim Kardashian and Blac Chyna were friends?


Remember when they took a photo of their butts together?


That was a long time ago, of course, but Kim makes a reference to this former friendship in the following scene from this Sunday"s new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.



Speaking to sisters Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian in the clip, Kim says the following:


"I called Rob and he said that Chyna wants to talk to me and, you know, I just told him that I"ll talk to her when I"m ready."


But Rob wasn"t having this, apparently.


"And so he put me on speaker and then he was like, "Oh Kim, Chyna"s in the room, I just wanted to tell you so you didn"t think I was alone.""


AWKWARD!


Rob and Chyna are now engaged and expecting a baby together, although the latter development had not yet happened when this installment was filmed.


Still, Rob is back in his family"s life, even if his loved ones aren"t major fans of the reason why.


Kim goes on to explain here that Rob told her he was going to go brush his teeth and passed the phone to the controversial love of his life.


"And so I go, "OK gotta go bye." And I hung up," Kim says.


Those who watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online next week will see Kardashian acknowledge that Chyna had her heart broken when Tyga started to date Kylie Jenner.


But how could Kim not have taken her sister"s side at the time?



Check out the sneak peek below to see Kim talk about Kylie and Tyga"s relationship (which is now over) … and find out what Kim had to say about ever making up with Blac Chyna.


Is there hope for a rekindled friendship?!?


Kim kardashian her true feelings about blac chyna revealed