Friday, May 27, 2016

Ariel Winter Shows Off Killer Curves For Prom Night

If anyone deserves to feel beautiful at her prom, it’s this girl.



Last week, Modern Family‘s Ariel Winter shared photos from her high school prom on Instagram.


And WOW.


Winter looked incredible in a form-fitting, strapless lace gown as she posed with friends before the dance.



In 2015, Winter underwent a breast reduction. 


After, she penned an essay for Time, in which she explained that her cup size was incredibly disproportionate to the rest of her body.


“You physically hurt. You can’t find clothes that fit right,” Winter wrote.


“I couldn’t find a cute bathing suit. Everything looked like I was trying to be ‘sexy.’  It didn’t help that I didn’t look like any of my friends my age.


“People may find it hard to believe, but when I got my breast-reduction surgery last year, it wasn’t because of the mean comments online. It wasn’t because I didn’t like how I looked,” she clarified.


“Having so much weight on my frame was affecting me psychologically. I was uncomfortable and unhappy. I chose surgery because of how I felt, not because of what anyone else thought.”



In the end, it was the smartest decision she had made in her life thus far.


“Afterward, I automatically felt so much happier and just better physically. My back and shoulders didn’t hurt anymore!” she recalled.


Though it sounds trivial to anyone with a normal chest size, to be able to try on clothes that were once off-limits meant the world to Winter.


“The first thing I wanted to do was go clothing shopping because I was so excited to be able to find things that fit properly instead of hiding in a baggy sweater. That meant the world to me.”


Since then, Winter has proudly showed off her body on Instagram.


Winter will attend UCLA in the fall.