Friday, September 25, 2015

Selena Gomez: See, THIS is the Justin Bieber I Loved!

Selena Gomez doesn’t want to say she told you so.


But… well… do you mind if Selena Gomez tells you she told you so?



In promotion of her upcoming album, “Revival,” Selena sat down with The New York Times for an interview this week… and it didn’t take long for the conversation to turn to Justin Bieber.



Gomez’s ex-boyfriend is clearly making an effort these days to change his troubling ways, showing sensitive, caring sides to himself that Selena has known about for years.


“While people were writing that I was stupid for being in [the relationship with Bieber], this is what I always saw in him. I’m like, duh!” she tells The Times.


Gomez also admitted recently that she may someday get back together with Bieber.


“It’s all part of my story. I’m growing and changing,” she continued. “I was in a relationship, and I was being managed by my parents, and I was still under Hollywood and Disney, and I was being held to this expectation of being the good girl.”


Not that Gomez is now a bad girl, per se.


But she’s a more mature girl. She’s real. She’s been through a lot.


“I definitely remind myself that I’m in control. I feel like ultimately if I sit down and think about a decision I need to make, it’s really within myself. I make the decision, everything goes through me.”



Gomez will release her latest studio album on Friday, October 9.


What does best friend Taylor Swift have to say about the changes she’s seen in her close pal?


“In the last two years, I’ve seen Selena start to make her career her own,” Swift tells the newspaper, adding:


“Her childhood was defined by working hard, with the major business decisions primarily being made by others.


“The coolest part of watching her grow up has been seeing her gradually take the creative reins and start to steer the ship.”